"Folks love the zippy burst of flavor in every bite of this snack mix," notes Mary Detweiler of West Farmington, Ohio.
- 1-1/2 cups salted cashews
- 1 cup crisp cheese ball snacks
- 1 cup corn Chex
- 1 cup rice Chex
- 1 cup miniature pretzels
- 1 cup chow mein noodles
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- In a bowl, combine the cashews, cheese balls, cereal, pretzels and chow mein noodles. In another bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- Transfer to an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 250° for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Yield: about 6 cups.
Originally published as Cheese Ball Snack Mix in Taste of Home April/May 2001, p66
Reviews for Cheese Ball Snack Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review