Cheese and Sausage Appetizers Recipe
- 16 ounces (4 cups) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black or cayenne pepper
- 8 ounces pork sausage, cooked and drained
- In large bowl, beat the cheese, butter, flour, salt and pepper on medium-low speed. Stir in cooked sausage. Form dough into 1-in. balls; place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until light golden brown. Serve warm or cold. Store in refrigerator or freezer. Yield: about 5-1/2 dozen appetizers.
Reviews for Cheese and Sausage Appetizers(5)
Sort By :
This is one of my regular staples for the the holidays, they always disappear from the plate by evenings end.
I made these for a gathering and everyone loved them. I brought them in to work and have had several people ask for the recipe. I think I'll try it with turkey sausage next time. I am also considering using mini muffin pans to help keep their shape.
i loved it
I was not too crazy about these. We ate them but I would probably never make them again.
I must have done something wrong. There was too much butter and too much cheese. These just melted into pancakes in my oven. I don't think I will try again.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Appetizers >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Meat Appetizers >
- Party Appetizers >
- Pork Appetizers >