Cheese and Potato Casserole Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups hot mashed potatoes (prepared with milk and butter)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 to 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup french-fried onions
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a bowl, combine potatoes, sour cream, milk and garlic powder; mix well. Spoon half into a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Layer with half of the onions and cheese. Repeat layers. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 527 calories, 35g fat (21g saturated fat), 90mg cholesterol, 848mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 11g protein
Reviews for Cheese and Potato Casserole
"My family loves this recipe. It's a good recipe to put a spin on typical mashed potatoes. To make it even faster I've used instant potatoes."