Cheese and Potato Casserole Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups hot mashed potatoes (prepared with milk and butter)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 to 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup french-fried onions
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a bowl, combine potatoes, sour cream, milk and garlic powder; mix well. Spoon half into a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Layer with half of the onions and cheese. Repeat layers. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 527 calories, 35g fat (21g saturated fat), 90mg cholesterol, 848mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 11g protein .
Reviews for Cheese and Potato Casserole
"My family loves this recipe. It's a good recipe to put a spin on typical mashed potatoes. To make it even faster I've used instant potatoes."