Cheese and Onion Potatoes Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 4 medium unpeeled red potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- Pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Minced fresh parsley
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add the potatoes, onion and pepper; toss to coat. Cover and cook for 8-10 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally. Uncover; cook until potatoes are browned, about 6 minutes.
- Top with cheese. Remove from the heat. Cover and let stand for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Garnish with parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Cheese and Onion Potatoes(3)
Sort By :
This recipe is easy to make and delicious.
My family loved it. I did add some diced onion. Also fried three slices of bacon to use in lieu of half the butter. Crumbled the bacon and added it to the potatoes for added flavor.
This was wonderful. It was so quick and easy. I recommend added just a little bit of salt during cooking.
This make a excellent dish. (I used diced onions instead of minced onions).
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Country Woman Side Dishes >
- Country Woman Vegetarian Recipes >
- Potato Recipes >
- Potato Side Dishes >
- Side Dish Recipes >