- 12 large fresh mushrooms (1 lb.)
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 slices Oscar Mayer® Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 1/2 cup KRAFT® Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- REMOVE stems from mushrooms; discard or reserve for another use.
- MIX remaining ingredients; spoon into mushroom caps. Place, filled-sides up, in shallow baking dish.
- BAKE 18 to 20 min. or until heated through. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Cheese 'n Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
Reviews for Cheese 'n Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cooking with PHILADELPHIA >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Mushroom Appetizers >
- Mushroom Recipes >