Cheese 'n' Ham Biscuit Drops Recipe
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1-1/2 cups finely chopped fully cooked ham (about 10 ounces)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Shape into 1-in. balls. Place 1 in. apart on greased baking sheets.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm. Yield: 7 dozen.
2 each: 88 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 259mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (trace sugars, trace fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Cheese 'n' Ham Biscuit Drops
"I added canned carrots and corn along with a little extra milk. I also just dropped the biscuits on the pan instead of shaping them into a ball. Hubby and children love it and want it again!"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.