Flecked with golden cheddar and ham, these flavorful party puffs disappear in two bites. Lucky for you, the recipe is sized to feed a hungry crowd.
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1-1/2 cups finely chopped fully cooked ham (about 10 ounces)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Shape into 1-in. balls. Place 1 in. apart on greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm. Yield: 7 dozen.
Originally published as Cheese 'n' Ham Biscuit Drops in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2005, p24
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Cheese 'n' Ham Biscuit Drops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review