Cheese & Pepperoni Pizza Dip Recipe
You know those times when you want to use up a few ingredients and nothing comes to mind? Spaghetti sauce, assorted cheeses, pepperoni and a prebaked pizza crust go together well when you keep them separate. Warm up the crust, then cut it up for dipping in the pizza sauce. —Julie Puderbaugh, Berwick, Pennsylvania
- Prebaked12-inch pizza crust
- 1 cup roasted garlic and Parmesan spaghetti sauce
- 1-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices Muenster cheese, cut into thin strips
- 20 slices pepperoni, chopped
- Dried oregano, optional
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Place pizza crust on an ungreased baking sheet; bake 9-12 minutes or until heated through.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat spaghetti sauce over medium-low heat. Add cheeses and pepperoni. Cook and stir until cheeses are melted and sauce is heated through; sprinkle with oregano, if desired.
- 3. Cut pizza crust into 1-1/2-in. strips; serve warm with sauce. Yield: about 2 cups.
1/4 cup (calculated without crust strips): 128 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 411mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein.
Reviews for Cheese & Pepperoni Pizza Dip
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC