You know those times when you want to use up a few ingredients and nothing comes to mind? Spaghetti sauce, assorted cheeses, pepperoni and a prebaked pizza crust go together well when you keep them separate. Warm up the crust, then cut it up for dipping in the pizza sauce. —Julie Puderbaugh, Berwick, Pennsylvania
Featured In: Pizza-Flavored Recipes
- Prebaked12-inch pizza crust
- 1 cup roasted garlic and Parmesan spaghetti sauce
- 1-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices Muenster cheese, cut into thin strips
- 20 slices pepperoni, chopped
- Dried oregano, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place pizza crust on an ungreased baking sheet; bake 9-12 minutes or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat spaghetti sauce over medium-low heat. Add cheeses and pepperoni. Cook and stir until cheeses are melted and sauce is heated through; sprinkle with oregano, if desired.
- Cut pizza crust into 1-1/2-in. strips; serve warm with sauce. Yield: about 2 cups.
Originally published as Cheese & Pepperoni Pizza Dip in Taste of Home February/March 2012, p52
Reviews for Cheese & Pepperoni Pizza Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 5, 2013
"This was a great quick snack! Loved it and will be making it again!"