Cheese & Onion French Bread Recipe
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 loaf (1 pound) unsliced French bread, halved lengthwise
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cheese blend, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese and onions; spread over cut sides of bread.
- 2. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 16 servings.
1 piece equals 200 calories, 11 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 359 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.