Jazz up a loaf of French bread in a hurry! Mayo keeps the bread moist, while the cheese and green onion add savory, heartwarming flavor. Try this bread with other favorite entrees. Carolyn Schmeling - Brookfield, Wisconsin
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 loaf (1 pound) unsliced French bread, halved lengthwise
- In a small bowl, combine the cheese blend, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese and onions; spread over cut sides of bread.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Cheese & Onion French Bread in Simple & Delicious September/October 2009, p51
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Cheese & Onion French Bread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review