Cheese & Onion French Bread Recipe
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 loaf (1 pound) unsliced French bread, halved lengthwise
- In a small bowl, combine the cheese blend, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese and onions; spread over cut sides of bread.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 16 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Cheese & Onion French Bread
Sort By :
Delicious! I have been making this bread for several years and my family loves it every time! I have shared this recipe many times!!!
This is a must have at every family event we just love it
I made this for an Italian dinner party...it was the hit of the night!
Low-fat mayo is the key to cut down on the richness.
I found this recipe over 5 years ago in one of the hard cover Taste of Home recipe books. My family loves it.