- 8 medium potatoes
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons each minced fresh chives, sage and thyme
- Preheat oven to 425°. With a sharp knife, cut each potato into 1/8-in. slices, leaving slices attached at the bottom; fan potatoes slightly and place in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, mix butter, salt and pepper; drizzle over potatoes.
- Bake 50-55 minutes or until potatoes are tender. In a small bowl, toss cheeses with herbs; sprinkle over potatoes. Bake about 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Cheese & Herb Potato Fans
Sort By :
"Delicious and easy to make. I left out the Parmesan cheese and the herbs, but added sour cream. My family loved this quick side dish!"
"I made these for Christmas Eve dinner and they were definitely a hit with my family."
"These were ok. I think next time I'll use coarse salt for more flavor."
"I also used Yukon potatoes and left out the sage and thyme, but added cooked crumbled bacon on top. Delicious."
"These were very good. A flavorful and attractive change from the standard baked potato. I may try adding garlic next time and wrapping the potato in foil, until the cheese is sprinkled on, to help eliminate the smoking butter."