Cheese & Crab Brunch Bake Recipe
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 6 English muffins, split
- 8 ounces lump crabmeat, drained
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded white cheddar cheese
- 12 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet yellow pepper
- Spread mustard over bottom half of muffins. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with crab, lemon juice and peel. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Top with muffin tops; set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, cream, milk, mayonnaise, salt, cayenne and pepper. Pour over muffins; sprinkle with Swiss cheese, Parmesan cheese, onions and peppers. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Cover and bake at 375° for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 20-25 minutes longer or until set. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Cheese & Crab Brunch Bake(3)
Sort By :
I used imitation crab and it worked great.
We loved it! And it was so easy to make!
It was very easy to make and my family and friends loved it- made great leftovers too. Next time might add artichoke hearts and a little more cayenne pepper. Everyone added salsa or hot sauce to spice it up.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Breakfast Casserole Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Breakfast Recipes >
- Christmas Brunch Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Easter Breakfast Recipes >
- Easter Brunch Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Egg Casserole Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >