Cheese & Bacon Jalapeno Rellenos
A cross between rellenos and poppers, stuffed jalapenos filled with creamy cheese and crunchy bacon aren't for the faint of heart or tongue.
Recipe provided by KRAFT®
18 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Total: 30 min.
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup KRAFT® Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA®
- 4 slices cooked OSCAR MAYER® Bacon, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 18 jalapeño peppers, cut lengthwise in half, seeds and membranes removed
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- COMBINE all ingredients except peppers; spoon into peppers.
- PLACE, filled-sides up, on baking sheet.
- BAKE 10 min. or until cheese is melted. Yield: 18 servings.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.