- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup KRAFT® Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA®
- 4 slices cooked OSCAR MAYER® Bacon, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 18 jalapeño peppers, cut lengthwise in half, seeds and membranes removed
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- COMBINE all ingredients except peppers; spoon into peppers.
- PLACE, filled-sides up, on baking sheet.
- BAKE 10 min. or until cheese is melted. Yield: 18 servings.
Reviews for Cheese & Bacon Jalapeno Rellenos
Sort By :
I followed this to a tee. Very good. I tried half of the cheese using pepper jack. A little more on the heated side and my friends like the spice,,,,!!!!
These were really good! I left a few seeds in some of my jalapenos and they were just the right spice. I'll definitely make these again!
My family and friends prefer the bacon wrapped around. I leave the seed and membrane in for the extra heat which they love and don't seem to get enough of. Also Herb & Garlic speadable cream cheese works great.
This is even better without the garlic.