- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup KRAFT® Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA®
- 4 slices cooked OSCAR MAYER® Bacon, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 18 jalapeño peppers, cut lengthwise in half, seeds and membranes removed
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- COMBINE all ingredients except peppers; spoon into peppers.
- PLACE, filled-sides up, on baking sheet.
- BAKE 10 min. or until cheese is melted. Yield: 18 servings.
Reviews for Cheese & Bacon Jalapeno Rellenos
Sort By :
These were really good! I left a few seeds in some of my jalapenos and they were just the right spice. I'll definitely make these again!
My family and friends prefer the bacon wrapped around. I leave the seed and membrane in for the extra heat which they love and don't seem to get enough of. Also Herb & Garlic speadable cream cheese works great.
This is even better without the garlic.
I love it
I tried this recipe last year to bring to a supper gathering for an appetizer. These are delish! The one thing I did was picking the jalapeno's slightly smaller for a two bite treat. I found that making them with the bigger jalapeno's was a bit much. The creamy texture is a fiesta for the mouth, these are not as spicy as one might think. Give em' a try.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bacon-Wrapped Jalapenos >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Spread >
- Cheese Spreads >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Kraft® Shreds >