- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup KRAFT® Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA®
- 4 slices cooked OSCAR MAYER® Bacon, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 18 jalapeño peppers, cut lengthwise in half, seeds and membranes removed
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- COMBINE all ingredients except peppers; spoon into peppers.
- PLACE, filled-sides up, on baking sheet.
- BAKE 10 min. or until cheese is melted. Yield: 18 servings.
Reviews for Cheese & Bacon Jalapeno Rellenos
Sort By :
"Used the filling recipe but omitted the bacon and instead wrapped partially-cooked bacon around the outside (omitting the bacon from the cheese mixture meant there wasn't enough filling for as many peppers). We would have liked them cooked longer...the peppers still had that raw taste."
"Loved these! I doubled the recipe because I coud not find small jallapenos. I baked them for 18-20 mins."
"I followed this to a tee. Very good. I tried half of the cheese using pepper jack. A little more on the heated side and my friends like the spice,,,,!!!!"
"These were really good! I left a few seeds in some of my jalapenos and they were just the right spice. I'll definitely make these again!"