Cheery Tomato Bites
Cherry tomatoes may be small, but these are full of great flavor. Plus, they add color to any table.—Rev. David Bostedt, Zephyrhills, Florida
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Cut a thin slice of the top of each tomato. Scoop out and discard
- pulp. Invert the tomatoes on a paper towel to drain. Meanwhile,
- combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Spoon into tomatoes.
- Refrigerate until serving. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3 each) equals 72 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 85 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.