Cheery Tomato Bites Recipe
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1. Cut a thin slice of the top of each tomato. Scoop out and discard pulp. Invert the tomatoes on a paper towel to drain. Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Spoon into tomatoes. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: about 4 dozen.
3 each: 72 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 85mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, trace fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Cheery Tomato Bites
"Hit at my xmas party!"
"I made these for a agroup gathering and everyone commented how great they were. It was really different, and attractive on the table. they tasted awesome."
"Delicious - made them for Christmas and I'm making them again for New Year's!"
"These are absolutely delicious. I am asked to bring them to every party!!"