- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Cut a thin slice of the top of each tomato. Scoop out and discard pulp. Invert the tomatoes on a paper towel to drain. Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Spoon into tomatoes. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Reviews for Cheery Tomato Bites(5)
Sort By :
Hit at my xmas party!
I made these for a agroup gathering and everyone commented how great they were. It was really different, and attractive on the table. they tasted awesome.
Delicious - made them for Christmas and I'm making them again for New Year's!
These are absolutely delicious. I am asked to bring them to every party!!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >