Cherry tomatoes may be small, but these are full of great flavor. Plus, they add color to any table.—Rev. David Bostedt, Zephyrhills, Florida
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Cut a thin slice of the top of each tomato. Scoop out and discard pulp. Invert the tomatoes on a paper towel to drain. Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Spoon into tomatoes. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Originally published as Cheery Tomato Bites in Taste of Home December/January 1997, p19
Reviews for Cheery Tomato Bites
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review