Cheery Cherry Punch Recipe
- 3 packages (3 ounces each) cherry gelatin
- 2 to 3 cups sugar
- 6 cups boiling water
- 1 can (46 ounces) unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 gallon cold water
- 2 bottles (2 liters each) ginger ale
- 1. In a stockpot, dissolve gelatin and sugar in boiling water. Stir in the pineapple juice, concentrates and cold water.
- 2. Transfer to several freezer containers. Cover and freeze for at least 8 hours or overnight, stirring several times. Just before serving, transfer to a large punch bowl; stir in ginger ale. Yield: 60 (4-ounce) servings.
1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 75 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 6 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
Reviews for Cheery Cherry Punch
"Delicious punch recipe! We love to make this in the summer time and over the holidays (add some cinnamon)."
"Great punch recipe! The only thing I omitted was the freezing step. I didn't have the time or space to freeze such a large amount of liquid. Still turned out great!"