Cheery Cherry Punch Recipe
- 3 packages (3 ounces each) cherry gelatin
- 2 to 3 cups sugar
- 6 cups boiling water
- 1 can (46 ounces) unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 gallon cold water
- 2 bottles (2 liters each) ginger ale
- 1. In a stockpot, dissolve gelatin and sugar in boiling water. Stir in the pineapple juice, concentrates and cold water.
- 2. Transfer to several freezer containers. Cover and freeze for at least 8 hours or overnight, stirring several times. Just before serving, transfer to a large punch bowl; stir in ginger ale. Yield: 60 (4-ounce) servings.
1/2 cup: 75 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 6mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein .
Reviews for Cheery Cherry Punch
"Delicious punch recipe! We love to make this in the summer time and over the holidays (add some cinnamon)."
"Great punch recipe! The only thing I omitted was the freezing step. I didn't have the time or space to freeze such a large amount of liquid. Still turned out great!"