Cheery Cherry Pastries Recipe
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3/4 cup cherry pie filling
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1. Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles; place on a greased baking sheet.
- 2. Combine the pie filling and almond extract; place a rounded tablespoon i the center of bottom half of triangle. Fold the right point of the wide end of triangle over pie filling to left point; seal bottom seam. Bring top point over the pie filling to left point; seal left seam (filling will show).
- 3. Brush with milk; sprinkle with sugar. Bake at 400° for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 8 pastries.
1 serving (1 each) equals 147 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 228 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Cheery Cherry Pastries
"Kind of blah..... 1st time using a crescent roll recipe that it did not turn out special."