Cheery Cherry Pastries
Refrigerated crescent rolls are the secret to the fast success of these cherry pastries. They're perfect for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3/4 cup cherry pie filling
- 1/8 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Almond Extract
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles; place on a greased
- baking sheet.
- Combine the pie filling and almond extract; place a rounded
- tablespoon i the center of bottom half of triangle. Fold the right
- point of the wide end of triangle over pie filling to left point;
- seal bottom seam. Bring top point over the pie filling to left
- point; seal left seam (filling will show).
- Brush with milk; sprinkle with sugar. Bake at 400° for 12-14
- minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 8 pastries.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 147 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 228 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.