- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3/4 cup cherry pie filling
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles; place on a greased baking sheet.
- Combine the pie filling and almond extract; place a rounded tablespoon i the center of bottom half of triangle. Fold the right point of the wide end of triangle over pie filling to left point; seal bottom seam. Bring top point over the pie filling to left point; seal left seam (filling will show).
- Brush with milk; sprinkle with sugar. Bake at 400° for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 8 pastries.
Originally published as Cheery Cherry Pastries in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 2001
Reviews for Cheery Cherry Pastries
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 6, 2014
"Kind of blah..... 1st time using a crescent roll recipe that it did not turn out special."