Cheery Cherry Parfaits
For a change of pace, layer the pudding with peach, strawberry or blueberry pie filling.
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 package (3.3 ounces) instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 8 date oatmeal cookies, coarsely crumbled
- 1 cup cherry pie filling
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand
- for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Spoon 1/4 cup pudding into each of
- four parfait glasses.
- Layer each with 1/3 cup cookie crumbs and 1/4 cup pie filling. Top
- with the remaining pudding and cookie crumbs. Refrigerate for 1 hour
- before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 parfait equals 335 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 551 mg sodium, 68 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.