- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2-1/2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1-1/2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup chopped almonds, toasted
- In a large skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. In a large bowl, combine the biscuit mix, parsley, basil, thyme and onion mixture. Stir in eggs and milk just until combined. Fold in the zucchini, cheese and almonds.
- Transfer to a greased 9-in. round baking pan. Bake at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 1 minute before cutting into wedges. Remove to wire rack to cool. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Cheddar Zucchini Wedges
Sort By :
"great recipe, made it tonight, turned out perfect, I only baked it for about 23.5 mins probably could have used even a bit less, would probably add some garlic next time, omitted the almonds too."
"Yum! We left out the almonds and made it in a 9-inch pie pan. This zucchini bread beats the sweet stuff hands down! Thanks for the awesome recipe!"
"excellent! The whole family loved it. This bread goes great with a bowl of soup on a cold winter night."