Cheddar Zucchini Saute Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups chopped zucchini
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh basil or 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/3 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a small skillet, saute the zucchini, onion, basil and garlic powder in butter for 4-6 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in tomato and cheese. Cook over medium heat for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
2/3 cup: 75 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 141mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Cheddar Zucchini Saute
"easy and tasty! I added 1/8 c frozen corn and it made it a great vegetable dish."