"I constantly crave the wholesome goodness of fresh garden vegetables, so I fix this quick and delicious dish as often as possible," writes field editor Ruth Ann Stelfox of Raymond, Alberta. "It's wonderful to make on camping trips."
- 4 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 large sweet onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 1 medium sweet yellow pepper, julienned
- 1 medium green pepper, julienned
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet, saute the zucchini, onion, peppers and garlic in oil until crisp-tender. Sprinkle with salt and pepper; mix well. Sprinkle with cheeses. Remove from the heat.
- Let stand for 2-3 minutes or until cheese begins to melt. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Cheesy Zucchini Medley in Taste of Home February/March 2003, p46
Reviews for Cheddar Zucchini Medley
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review