- 2 large Red Delicious apples, cubed
- 2 large Golden Delicious apples, cubed
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the apples and pecans. Combine mayonnaise and 2 tablespoons sugar; add to apple mixture and mix well. Combine cranberries and remaining sugar; sprinkle over apple mixture. Top with cheese. Serve immediately. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Cheddar Waldorf Salad in Country Woman September/October 2003, p33
Reviews for Cheddar Waldorf Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review