Cheddar Waldorf Salad Recipe
Wherever I take this one-of-a-kind salad, people eat it until it's gone. I got the original recipe from my mother-in-law and adapted it to fit my tastes. My fondness for cheese and cranberries prompted my to toss them into the delicious mix.
- 2 large Red Delicious apples, cubed
- 2 large Golden Delicious apples, cubed
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the apples and pecans. Combine mayonnaise and 2 tablespoons sugar; add to apple mixture and mix well. Combine cranberries and remaining sugar; sprinkle over apple mixture. Top with cheese. Serve immediately. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Cheddar Waldorf Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC