Cheddar Tot Casserole
I love making this recipe for functions and as a family treat. I found it in one the Taste of Home brand magazine a few years ago.Jessica Salts, Corpus Christi, Texas
10 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen Tater Tots
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Gently stir in
- Tater Tots. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese and potato chips.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly and
- heated through. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 446 calories, 32 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 72 mg cholesterol, 871 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 10 g protein.