Potato chips are the fun topping that's sprinkled over this irresistible treatment for Tater Tots. With its garlic, onion and cheese flavors, you're not likely to have much left over. To cut preparation and cleanup time, try mixing the ingredients right in the baking dish. —Ruth Van Nattan Kingston, Tennessee
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen Tater Tots
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Gently stir in the Tater Tots. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and potato chips. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Cheddar Taters in Quick Cooking March/April 2003, p31
Reviews for Cheddar Taters
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review