Cheddar Stuffing Puff Recipe
"This full-flavored side dish is always a hit with guests," says Geneva Clouser of Springfield, Ohio. Stuffing mix hurries along preparation of the moist golden brown puff that's a wonderful complement to most meats.
- 1 package (8 ounces) crushed stuffing mix
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a large bowl, combine stuffing mix and flour. Add the eggs, milk, butter and cheese.
- 2. Pour into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece: 341 calories, 17g fat (10g saturated fat), 156mg cholesterol, 792mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 1g fiber), 17g protein.
Reviews for Cheddar Stuffing Puff
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC