- 1 package (8 ounces) crushed stuffing mix
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, combine stuffing mix and flour. Add the eggs, milk, butter and cheese.
- Pour into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Cheddar Stuffing Puff in Quick Cooking March/April 2002, p53
Reviews for Cheddar Stuffing Puff
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review