Cheddar Stuffed Meatballs Recipe
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons beaten egg
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 8 cubes cheddar cheese (1/2 inch each)
- 2/3 cup condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Divide into eight portions. Shape each portion around a cheese cube.
- Place meatballs in an 8-in. x 4-in. glass loaf pan coated with cooking spray; top with soup. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Cheddar Stuffed Meatballs(3)
Sort By :
Good. I love garlic, but cut the powder after the first time. Also good with cream of mushroom soup. Good with ground turkey also.
This is a favorite at my house for adults & children alike. It's always easy to add to. I've added crumbled bacon at my granddaughter's request. Yummy!!
I have made this recipe several times & get raves each time from everyone. Delicious & a breeze to prepare. It's a quick, easy throw together yet different meal with veggie & rolls, rice or potatoes.
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >