Cheddar Spirals Recipe
"Our kids just love this and will sample a spoonful right from the slow cooker when they walk by," says Heidi Ferkovich of Park Falls, Wisconsin. "Sometimes I add cocktail sausages, sliced Polish sausage or cubed ham to the cheesy pasta for a hearty all-in-one dinner."
- 1 package (16 ounces) spiral pasta
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the cream, soup and butter until smooth; stir in the cheese and pasta. Cover and cook on low for 2-1/2 hours or until cheese is melted. Yield: 15 servings (3/4 cup each).
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 260 calories, 19 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 415 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 10 g protein.
Reviews for Cheddar Spirals
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC