Cheddar Sausage Muffins Recipe
Handy biscuit mix and cheese soup hurry along these hearty muffins from Melissa Vannoy of Childress, Texas. The golden muffins are great at breakfast, brunch or a soup lunch.
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup water
- 3 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook sausage until no longer pink; drain. In a large bowl, combine the soup, cheese and water. Stir in biscuit mix until blended. Add sausage. Fill greased muffin cups three-fourths full.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Serve warm. Yield: about 1-1/2 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 169 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 526 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Cheddar Sausage Muffins
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC