- For topping, combine water and onion; let stand for 5 minutes. Add
- cheese and celery seed. Sprinkle half over dough in pans. Top with
- remaining dough balls and topping. Cover and let rise in a warm
- place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Brush tops with egg. Bake at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until
- golden brown. Cool in pans for 10 minutes; remove from pan to wire
- rack to cool completely. Yield: 2 loaves.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 116 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 104 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.