Cheddar Puff Biscuits Recipe
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a small saucepan, bring milk and butter to a boil. Add flour all at once and stir until a smooth ball forms. Remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add the cheese, onion, garlic powder and pepper; beat until mixture is smooth and shiny.
- 2. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: about 2 dozen.
1 each: 36 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 32mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (trace sugars, trace fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Cheddar Puff Biscuits
"Looks like a cookie, tastes like low-sodium play-doh. Re-think this recipe please!"