Cheddar Potato Wedges Recipe
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt or garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 3 medium potatoes, cut lengthwise into 8 wedges
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup (4 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the garlic salt, seasoned salt and paprika. Add potatoes; seal bag and toss to coat. Transfer potatoes to an ungreased microwave-safe dish. Dot with butter. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 3 minutes. Turn potatoes; cook 2-3 minutes longer or until tender. Sprinkle with cheese; cover and let stand until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cheddar Potato Wedges in Quick Cooking May/June 2005, p21
Reviews for Cheddar Potato Wedges
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 6, 2011
"These are excellent. They did take about double the time in the microwave, but very good."