Cheddar Parmesan Potatoes Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 5 cups sliced cooked peeled potatoes (about 5 medium)
- 1/4 cup buttered bread crumbs
- In a saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Stir in flour until smooth. Gradually add milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat.
- Add the salt, cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese; stir until cheese is melted. Add potatoes; stir gently to mix.
- Place in a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle bread crumbs on top. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Cheddar Parmesan Potatoes
Sort By :
Really liked them. A good potluck dish
These were a little too bland for my liking. I am trying to make them again though and adding either some onions or garlic for more flavor.
i over cooked the potatoes but it did not really matter they still turned out awesome my family loved them and were super easy to make
Although I cooked the potatoes to long, so it made them a little tough to work with, the flavors were great! Definitly making this again!
Excellent ... I added a little cayenne pepper to kick it up a bit.