- 2 medium heads cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- In a Dutch oven, bring 1 in. of water to a boil. Add cauliflower; cover and cook for 5-10 minutes or until tender. Drain; return to pan. Mash cauliflower with the milk, rosemary and salt. Stir in cheese until melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Cheddar Mashed Cauliflower(3)
Sort By :
This was great! I used one pretty large head of cauliflower, skim milk, and 1/2 cup of cheese. No rosemary.
I don't know if I'd make this again. My family thought it was tasty but as a substitute for mashed potatoes, it was a total failure!
My guests loved it.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Christmas Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Easy Christmas Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Side Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >