"These quick herbed rolls really hit the spot when you're looking for a savory snack," promises Peggy Burdick of Burlington, Michigan.
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimientos
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 6 to 8 hot dog buns, split
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Spread over the bottom half of each bun. Top with remaining bun half.
- Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 6-8 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut each bun into 1-in. pieces. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Originally published as Cheddar Herb Snacks in Taste of Home December/January 1994, p64
Reviews for Cheddar Herb Snacks
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review