Cheddar Herb Bread Recipe
"This crunchy, delicious bread is a hit with my husband and children," writes Ann Jacobsen of Oakland, Michigan. "It's a fun accompaniment to any meal you make on the grill—the garlic flavor really comes through."
- 1 cup (4 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread, sliced
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients; beat until smooth. Spread on both sides of each slice of bread; reassemble the loaf. Wrap in a large piece of heavy-duty foil (about 28x18 in.); seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until heated through, turning once. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 205 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 365 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Cheddar Herb Bread
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC