Cheddar Herb Bread Recipe
- 1 cup (4 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread, sliced
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients; beat until smooth. Spread on both sides of each slice of bread; reassemble the loaf. Wrap in a large piece of heavy-duty foil (about 28x18 in.); seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until heated through, turning once. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 slice: 205 calories, 11g fat (7g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 365mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (trace sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein
Reviews for Cheddar Herb Bread
"Made this for Father's Day and it was a great hit! Will definitely make again for ANY meal special or not!"