Cheddar Hash Brown Casserole
My hash brown bake is so popular at family events that I always make an extra. If you're serving it at brunch, add diced ham for an added boost of protein.—Jann Willard, West Salem, Wisconsin
12 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 3 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 package (30 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream, onion and garlic salt.
- Stir in potatoes and cheddar cheese. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x
- 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until golden brown.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 236 calories, 11 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 39 mg cholesterol, 637 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 9 g protein.