Cheddar Ham Cups Recipe
When a college classmate and I threw a party for our professor, a friend contributed these savory appetizers. Everyone in the class requested the recipe before the party was done. Try the cups with chicken instead of ham if you'd like. -Brandi Ladner Gulfport, Mississippi
- 2 cups (8 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 packages (2-1/2 ounces each) thinly sliced deli ham, chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup real bacon bits
- 2 to 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tube (10.2 ounces) large refrigerated flaky biscuits
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cheese, ham, mayonnaise, bacon and mustard. Split biscuits into thirds. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of ungreased miniature muffin cups. Fill each with about 1 tablespoon of cheese mixture.
- 2. Bake at 450° for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown and the cheese is melted. Let stand for 2 minutes before removing from the pans. Serve warm. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
1 serving (2 each) equals 134 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 436 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC