- 2 cups (8 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 packages (2-1/2 ounces each) thinly sliced deli ham, chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup real bacon bits
- 2 to 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tubes (10.20 ounces each ) large refrigerated flaky biscuits
- In a large bowl, combine the cheese, ham, mayonnaise, bacon and mustard. Split biscuits into thirds. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of ungreased miniature muffin cups. Fill each with about 1 tablespoon of cheese mixture.
- Bake at 450° for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown and the cheese is melted. Let stand for 2 minutes before removing from the pans. Serve warm. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Cheddar Ham Cups
"Made this today,,used a scone dough,,didn't have ham so used warm salami instead,,would make again.."
"This a great, simple recipe to make either for an appetizer or just as a snack. Its doesn't have to many ingredients and it tastes delicious!"
"I like the simplicity of this recipe, however, does anyone know how to make it without mayo? I wasnt a complete fan of the taste, so I shaved 1/4 cup off and added spicy brown and more dijon instead. I used regular muffin tins and this made 26 muffins. Yes they are easy to burn, I baked for 10 mins."
"I used the mini muffin tins or the loaf pan - and then added all the ingredients to the pans and I changed the oven cook time 9 to 12 minutes - makes the tops crispy when left in for that extra minute - word of warning... (NOT TURN ON THE BROILER KNOB TO BROWN THESE MUFFINS - CATCH ON FIRE EASY)... yummy!"
"This is great ' for on the go' grabs. Easy to make and make them ahead of time. Great snack. Another one of TOH recipes that I have been using since they were first issued."