Cheddar Garlic Biscuits Recipe
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 2/3 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 450°. Combine biscuit mix, cheese and onion in a large bowl. Stir in milk until a soft dough forms; stir 30 seconds.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Combine butter and garlic powder; brush over biscuits. Serve warm. Yield: 15 biscuits.
Reviews for Cheddar Garlic Biscuits
Sort By :
"This is a staple recipe for us now, everyone loves them! I shake a few real bacon bits in for a special flavor!"
"So easy, quick and delicious...my family loved them. Looking forward to having big bowl of chili and making these biscuits again."
"These didn't turn out well for me. Not sure if I will try again. They seemed rather dry."
"Delicious and easy. So fast! These were fluffy and the oozing cheese looked enticing. Great with Creamy Vegetable Chowder."
"Absolutely delicious! These are almost as good as the Cheddar Garlic Biscuits at Red Lobster."