- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 2/3 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 450°. Combine biscuit mix, cheese and onion in a large bowl. Stir in milk until a soft dough forms; stir 30 seconds.
Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Combine butter and garlic powder; brush over biscuits. Serve warm.
Freeze option: Freeze cooled biscuits in resealable plastic freezer bags. To use, heat in a preheated 350° oven 15-20 minutes. Yield: 15 biscuits.
Reviews for Cheddar Garlic Biscuits
"I found this recipe a long time ago & they have become a favorite for my family."
"This has become the family's favorite side with any soup or chowder. It is fast and easy and delicious!"
"I had to make these gluten free so they came out a little denser and a little dryer, but the taste was fantastic!"
"This is a staple recipe for us now, everyone loves them! I shake a few real bacon bits in for a special flavor!"
"So easy, quick and delicious...my family loved them. Looking forward to having big bowl of chili and making these biscuits again."