- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 ciabatta rolls, split
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pound thinly sliced roast beef
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) beef broth
- In a small skillet, melt butter. Add garlic; saute for 1 minute. Place rolls on a baking sheet; brush cut sides with garlic butter. Sprinkle with cheese. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- In a large saucepan, combine beef and broth; heat through. Using tongs or a slotted spoon, place beef on rolls. Serve sandwiches with remaining broth for dipping. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Cheddar French Dip Sandwiches
Sort By :
Easy, quick & delicious. Great for lunch or dinner. I also used sliced cheddar cheese.
These French Dip sandwiches are delicious!I love that they are on Ciabatta rolls. A keeper in my house!
Delish and simple to make. My kids, who are very picky, love this with some fries. :)
Fast and delicious! What more can you ask for. Thanks for the reipe.
My whole family loved this recipe. It was very tasty and super easy to prepare. The only change I made was to use cheddar cheese slices in place of the shredded cheese. A slice of cheese fit the ciabatta roll perfectly. These sandwiches along with some coleslaw and you have a wonderful and quick weeknight meal.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Hot Sandwich Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinners >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >