- 2 packages (one 16 ounces, one 12 ounces) frozen corn, thawed
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a 3- or 4-qt. slow cooker, combine all ingredients. Cook, covered, on low 3 to 3-1/2 hours or until cheese is melted and corn is tender. Stir just before serving. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews for Cheddar Creamed Corn
Sort By :
This corn is fabulous! I am not a creamed corn fan but after my husband told me about this dish, which a co-worker brought to a potluck, I had to give it a try. The cream cheese and cream make this heavenly. We spice it up sometimes and add a small can of green chilies. YUMM!
This corn is absolutely fantastic! I made it for my husband on Valentine's Day. It will be a regular on my table. I look forward to serving it to guests. It's that good!
I made this tonight for dinner and my family loved it!
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Christmas Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Corn Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Creamed Corn >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >
- Simple Side Dishes >
- Simple Vegetarian Recipes >
- Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Slow Cooker Vegetarian Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Cheese Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Comfort Food Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Corn Recipes >