Cheddar Creamed Corn Recipe
- 2 packages (one 16 ounces, one 12 ounces) frozen corn, thawed
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a 3- or 4-qt. slow cooker, combine all ingredients. Cook, covered, on low 3 to 3-1/2 hours or until cheese is melted and corn is tender. Stir just before serving. Yield: 9 servings.
1/2 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Cheddar Creamed Corn
"Will use less cream cheese next time."
"It was just ok for me. It was a little rich, and the flavor was just a little strange for corn. Probably will not make again."
"Very creamy and good!"
"The recipe sounds great but.... I don't think it's right, the way you feature a recipe on the email-subscribers page you send us and then make us subscribe to one of your magazine in order to see it."
"This corn is fabulous! I am not a creamed corn fan but after my husband told me about this dish, which a co-worker brought to a potluck, I had to give it a try. The cream cheese and cream make this heavenly. We spice it up sometimes and add a small can of green chilies. YUMM!"
"This corn is absolutely fantastic! I made it for my husband on Valentine's Day. It will be a regular on my table. I look forward to serving it to guests. It's that good!"
"I made this tonight for dinner and my family loved it!"