I brought this super-easy recipe to a school potluck once and it was gone in no time. I’ve been asked to bring it to every function since. —Jessica Maxwell, Omaha, Nebraska
- 2 packages (one 16 ounces, one 12 ounces) frozen corn, thawed
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a 3- or 4-qt. slow cooker, combine all ingredients. Cook, covered, on low 3 to 3-1/2 hours or until cheese is melted and corn is tender. Stir just before serving. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Cheddar Creamed Corn in Simple & Delicious February/March 2014
Reviews for Cheddar Creamed Corn
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review