- 2 packages (one 16 ounces, one 12 ounces) frozen corn, thawed
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a 3- or 4-qt. slow cooker, combine all ingredients. Cook, covered, on low 3 to 3-1/2 hours or until cheese is melted and corn is tender. Stir just before serving. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews for Cheddar Creamed Corn
Sort By :
"Will use less cream cheese next time."
"It was just ok for me. It was a little rich, and the flavor was just a little strange for corn. Probably will not make again."
"Very creamy and good!"
"The recipe sounds great but.... I don't think it's right, the way you feature a recipe on the email-subscribers page you send us and then make us subscribe to one of your magazine in order to see it."
"This corn is fabulous! I am not a creamed corn fan but after my husband told me about this dish, which a co-worker brought to a potluck, I had to give it a try. The cream cheese and cream make this heavenly. We spice it up sometimes and add a small can of green chilies. YUMM!"